Beetroot is a so-called super food and very healthy. Chickpeas are high in protein and full of nut taste. And coconut milk has a great smooth flavor. So I mixed everything together and made a great spread fantasy! 🙂
So, quickly go to the kitchen and prepare yourself a very delicious, healthy and eatable spread!
– 350g of boiled chickpeas or chickpeas from a can
– 150ml of coconut milk (preferred from a can)
– 1 fresh beetroot
– salt and pepper up to your taste
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of oil (e.g. sunflower oil)
– herbs up to your taste (I use rosemary and oregano)
Let´s get started!
Peel the beetroot and grate it. Then put all ingredients into a blender and mix it until it’s smooth. Try the taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Serve it with bread and vegetables. That’s it 😉 Enjoy!